Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Chris & Sara


I met a homeless couple the other day. Their names are Chris and Sara. I don't know a lot about them, but I know they need prayer. They look like young people who just lost their way and now are trying to find their way back to a normal life. With a twenty dollar bill folded in my hand I walked to the cafe table they were seated at and asked, "Are you guys having a little bit of a rough time?" They stared at me in disbelief and nodded their heads. Chris said, looking at Sara, "This is our answer." I told them Jesus had moved in my heart to give them some cash. Sara, softly said, "I'm pregnant." I said, "The Lord sent me over here to give you this and to tell you that He is going to take care of you. He loves you very much." I placed the cash on the table. I hugged them and prayed with them.

What a blessing to bless them and to bless this little one about to enter the world. I thought I would tell you about this incident, only because I want you to pray for them.

So ... I am thinking about them tonight, wishing so much that I could have done more and now you are too. I know that prayer is the key to the closed doors of life and we can make a difference in the lives of others we bring before HIM. I'm spending time tonight on my knees for Chris, Sara and so many more in need, I am being bold and asking you to talk to the Father for others as well.

Blessings,

kt

John 3:16

1 comment:

SueC said...

I'm blessed by this and praying too! What a joy to have been put in their path! Hugs!