Search This Blog

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wrapped in Hope!

When I painted this painting (the one in the picture, I named it The Quilt of Hope) it took me to another place. It wrapped me up with Hope. Hope that at some point I would find all that was in this painting to be true. True for not only myself but for others as well.

God has been faithful and continues to be. I see His miracles daily. Proven entities in my contemporary journey through life, hope and faith, continue to be constant companions from the hand of God to not only me, but all people.

Hope is transforming, it's truth keeps us and redeems our lives.

One part of my "crazy quilt" painting is a certain patch where the word miracle resides. We, each one of us, are a miracle. When we look at anyone, we are looking at a miracle. When we love each other, this is a miracle. When we pray, with faith and hope, this is a miracle. When we know God has heard and answered our prayer, this is a miracle, no matter what His answer.

I hope that you see that you are wrapped up in that hope borne in the heart of God for you.

kt

No comments: